Als Premium Partner van Barracuda Networks heeft StorageSupport de focus op vooral de Backup en Message Archiving producten van Barracuda. Tegelijk weten ook alle andere producten van Barraqcuda hun weg naar tevreden eindklanten via StorageSupport te vinden. Met het unieke onderhoudsprogramma van Barracuda hoeft u slechts één keer in uw leven een Barracuda aan te schaffen. U krijgt dan elke vier jaar een nieuwe met de meest recente specificaties. Vrijwel alle Barracuda appliances zijn vanuit de Barracuda cloud centraal te beheren via een eenvoudig vriendelijke interface. Barracuda producten zijn ontworpen volgens het principe van “set up and forget” en via update services wordt dat werkelijkheid. Bovenop dit alles verzorgt StorageSupport altijd de meest scherpe prijs en een soepele installatie.
Barracuda Message Archiver (Data protection)
A complete and affordable email archiving solution, the Barracuda Message Archiver is designed to effectively index and preserve all emails, achieve legal and regulatory compliance needs, and make more efficient use of storage technology inside the IT organization.
Leveraging standard policies and seamless access to messages, email content is fully indexed and backed up to enable administrators, auditors and end users quick retrieval of any email message stored in an organization’s email archive.
– Compatible with industry standard email servers
– Comprehensive archiving, search and retrieval, and reporting
– Granular policy management for legal, regulatory and corporate compliance
– Archives for internal or external via CIFS or iSCSI
– Roles-based interface for users, auditors and IT manager
Barracuda Backup Service (Data protection)
he Barracuda Web Filter is designed to enforce organizational Internet usage policies through content filtering, application blocking, and best-of-breed spyware protection. It also facilitates automatic removal of spyware from previously infected Windows PC’s with the integrated Barracuda Spyware Removal Tool.
Having just received 5 of 5 stars, and SC Magazine’s “recommendation” for its performance, feature set, cost and ease of use, the Barracuda Web Filter is one content filtering solution that organizations of all sizes cannot afford to overlook
– Policy management for granular control by user, group, IP address range or time
– Internet application filtering by type, IP address or bandwidth usage
– SSL and proxy filtering for more stringent control of Web usage
– Gateway malware and integrated desktop spyware protection
– Integrates with LDAP and NTLM-based authentication servers to detect user events
and gather credentials
Barracuda Web Filtering Service (Cloud Services)
The Barracuda Web Filtering Service is a cloud-based secure Web gateway that protects users from malware, phishing, identity theft, and other harmful activity online. The service enforces organizational Internet usage policies through content filtering, URL filtering and application blocking. It is centrally managed with real-time consolidated reporting and provides proactive defenses against a quickly evolving threat landscape. Enterprises simply point their Web traffic to the service, and it protects users online regardless of location or physical device, including laptops and mobile devices.
– Inspects outbound Web traffic for safety and compliance
– Analyzes Web site response traffic for malicious programs and untrustworthy users
– Provides global visibility through comprehensive and flexible reporting to the user level
– Protects users accessing the Web in the workplace, on laptops and via mobile devices
Barracuda Web Security Flex (Cloud Services)
Barracuda Web Security Flex is a revolutionary offering that lets network professionals focus on the Web security they need instead of specific technologies. Barracuda Web Security Flex delivers advanced cloud-based malware protection, URL filtering and application control with the flexible deployment options needed to cover all users in unique enterprise environments regardless of location and mobility status – under a cloud portal for centralized management and reporting.
– Virus and Malware Protection
– URL and Content Filtering
– Application Control
– Flexible Deployment Options
– Centralized Policy Management
– Centralized Reporting and Monitoring
Barracuda Email Security Service (Cloud Services)
The Barracuda Email Security Service is a comprehensive and affordable cloud-based email security service that protects both inbound and outbound email against the latest spam, viruses, worms, phishing and denial of service attacks. Barracuda Email Security Service also includes email encryption and Data Loss Prevention features.
Spam and viruses are blocked in the cloud prior to delivery to the customer, providing additional Denial of Service protection. In addition, cloud-based filtering offloads any processing required for spam and virus filtering from the email server.
– Protect inbound and outbound emails from spam and viruses
– Includes Data Loss Prevention and email Encryption features
– Cloud-based, without hardware of software to install
– Email spooling for up to 96 hours
Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall Vx (Virtual Appliances)
Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall Vx is a virtual appliance providing the same powerful technology, comprehensive features and ease of use found in the Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall hardware solution. It is ideally suited for organizations that are standardizing hardware platforms or deploying virtual environments.
– 12 layers of defense protect networks against spam, virus, spoofing, phishing, denial
of service and malware
– Tagging, quarantine, blocking of email messages
– Provides three layers of virus protection
– Outbound filtering to prevent data leakage
– Authenticates senders and suppresses invalid bounce messages
Barracuda SSL VPN Vx (Virtual Appliances)
Barracuda SSL VPN Vx is a virtual appliance providing secure, clientless remote access to internal network resources from any Web browser. It is ideally suited for organizations that are standardizing hardware platforms or deploying virtual environments and provides the same powerful technology, comprehensive features and ease of use found in the Barracuda SSL VPN hardware appliance.
– Enables access to corporate intranets, file systems or other Web-based applications
– Tracks resource access through auditing and reporting facilities
– Scans uploaded files for viruses and malware
– Leverages multi-factor, layered authentication mechanisms, including RSA SecurID tokens
– Integrates with existing Active Directory and LDAP directories
– Utilizes policies for granular access control framework
– Supports any Web browser on PC or Mac
Barracuda Web Application Firewall Vx (Virtual Appliances)
Barracuda Web Application Firewall Vx is a virtual appliance providing complete and powerful security for Web applications and Web sites. It offers every capability needed to deliver, secure and manage enterprise Web applications from a single appliance through an intuitive, real-time user interface.
– Single point of protection for inbound and outbound traffic for all Web applications
– Protects Web sites and Web applications against application layer attacks
– Delivers best practices security right out of the box
– Monitors traffic and provides reports about attackers and attack attempts
Barracuda NG Firewall Vx (Virtual Appliances)
Barracuda NG Firewall Vx is a virtual appliance providing the same powerful technology, comprehensive features and ease-of-use found in the Barracuda NG Firewall hardware solution. It is ideally suited for organizations that are standardizing hardware platforms or deploying virtual environments. Beyond its powerful network firewall, IPS and VPN technologies, the Barracuda NG Firewall integrates a comprehensive set of next generation firewall technologies, including Layer 7 application control, availability and traffic flow optimization across the wide area network, Web filtering, anti-virus, anti-spam and network access control enforcement.
– Consistent security posture and policy enforcement across the enterprise
– Real-time accounting and reporting across multiple gateways
– Comprehensive history and rollback of configuration and policy changes across the network
– Centralized version control of anti-spam, anti-virus, Web filter and network access control updates